• Be Baptized in the Jordan River
• Discover the desert blossom like a rose
• Sail on the Sea of Galilee
• Witness the begining of 3rd Temple
• Float in the Dead Sea
• Stand in the Garden of Gethsemane
• Experience Mt. Carmel where Elijah defeated the priests of Baal...and more!
1. Our Israeli friends....
• Rabbi Shmuel Bowman will connect us with Israel as he divides our group up into private Israeli homes for a Jewish Sabbath dinner
• Major Elliot Chodoff will give us a military tour of Israel's Borders
2. Inside Briefing with Palestinian and Israeli Media Experts
Israel Alive 2019
Let the Israel of the Bible impact you today!
With Pastor Duane & Jeanie Vander Klok
Monday Feb 25 - Wednesday March 6, 2019
Registration opens April 2018
for Israel updates and 1st notice of registration
Head north along the beautiful Mediterranean Coast. We will stop along the way to visit Caesarea, Herod’s ancient port and see the excavated Roman and Crusader City with its famous Aqueduct and Amphitheater. Driving through the Jezreel Valley, we reach Megiddo. We head to Mt. Carmel where Elijah confronted and defeated 450 prophets of Baal.We stop for lunch at Nazareth Village. We continue north stopping in Sepphoris (Tzippori) which was a provincial capital of Galilee in Jesus’s day.
Experience being baptized at Yardenit, located on the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized. Walk through the remains of Magdala which was the birthplace of Mary Magdalene. Stop in Korazim at the ruins of a Roman town which Jesus condemned. Visit the Anchor Church.
Embark on an uplifting cruise on the Sea of Galilee, followed by a St-Peter’s fish lunch. Visit the sites where Jesus ministered such as Capernaum, and Mount of Beatitudes..
Major Elliot Chodoff (res.) will lead us in an unforgettable tour of Northern Israel and the Golan Heights. Drive along the Northern borders and understand the delicacy of Israel’s security situation. Stand at Gideon Springs where Gideon gathered his men before fighting the Midianites. End our day with a glorious Shabbat dinner with Israeli families in Efrat.
Float in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth at almost 1300 feet below sea level. Tour Masada, King Herod’s desert fortress palace, known as the last refuge for Jewish zealots after the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple.