Israel Alive 2019!
God Moving in Israel Yesterday and Today
With Pastor Duane & Jeanie Vander Klok
Monday February 25, 2019 - Wednesday March 6, 2019
Registration opens April 2018
Pre-register today and receive exciting Israel updates and FIRST notice when registration opens!
• Be Baptized in the Jordan River
• Sail on the Sea of Galilee
• Pray at the Wailing Wall
• Float in the Dead Sea
• Visit the Garden of Gethsemane...and more!
• Visit Magdala birthplace of Mary Magdalene
• Experience Mt. Carmel where Elijah defeated the priests of Baal
• Learn about the ancient Holy Temple and the Divine promise of Israel's future at the Temple Institute
• PLUS New Itinerary Sights Not Included on Past Tours!!
1. Our Israeli friends....
• Rabbi Shmuel Bowman will connect us with Israel as he divides our group up into private Israeli homes for a Jewish Sabbath dinner
• Major Elliot Chodoff will give us a military tour of Israel's Borders
2. Inside Briefing with Palestinian and Israeli Media Experts
Head north along the beautiful Mediterranean Coast. We will stop along the way to visit Caesarea, Herod’s ancient port and see the excavated Roman and Crusader City with its famous Aqueduct and Amphitheater. Driving through the Jezreel Valley, we reach Megiddo. We head to Mt. Carmel where Elijah confronted and defeated 450 prophets of Baal.We stop for lunch at Nazareth Village. We continue north stopping in Sepphoris (Tzippori) which was a provincial capital of Galilee in Jesus’s day.
Experience being baptized at Yardenit, located on the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized. Walk through the remains of Magdala which was the birthplace of Mary Magdalene. Stop in Korazim at the ruins of a Roman town which Jesus condemned. Visit the Anchor Church.
Embark on an uplifting cruise on the Sea of Galilee, followed by a St-Peter’s fish lunch. Visit the sites where Jesus ministered such as Capernaum, and Mount of Beatitudes..
Major Elliot Chodoff (res.) will lead us in an unforgettable tour of Northern Israel and the Golan Heights. Drive along the Northern borders and understand the delicacy of Israel’s security situation. Stand at Gideon Springs where Gideon gathered his men before fighting the Midianites. End our day with a glorious Shabbat dinner with Israeli families in Efrat.
Float in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth at almost 1300 feet below sea level. Tour Masada, King Herod’s desert fortress palace, known as the last refuge for Jewish zealots after the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple.